The 2015 Jammin' 99.9 Perry's Emporium Beach Bags are in....and inside each one are Perry Bucks! $20, $50, or $100 dollar Perry Bucks for you to use against your next purchase at Perry's Emporium located 2520 Independence Blvd in Barclay Commons! It's a Summer of Winning be listening to get yours!
All the info below.....
Jammin’ 99.9 (WKXB-FM) Beach Bag Giveaway 2015
Sponsored by Perry’s Emporium
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Perry’s Emporium Beach Bag 2015 Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to legal U.S. and North Carolina residents who reside or work within the Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, Duplin, New Hanover, Onslow, and Pender counties and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.Limit one winner per household. Limit one winner per immediate family. Prizes are non-transferable. Employees of Jammin 99.9/WKXB-FM, Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC, Capitol Broadcasting Company and Perry’s Emporium and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”), members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Giveaway or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to WXKB-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. WKXB-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. WKXB-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed.
3. PRIZE(S): The prize is a Perry’s Emporium/Jammin 99.9 Beach Bag. Each Beach Bag will contain Perry Bucks good toward any purchase at Perry’s Emporium. There will be 250 Beach Bags each containing one $20.00 Perry Bucks, 30 Beach Bags each containing one $50.00 Perry Bucks, and 10 bags each containing one $100.00 Perry Bucks. Perry Bucks have NO cash value, there will be NO cash back, and will expire on December 31st, 2015.
4. HOW TO WIN: By participating, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Official Rules, you also agree to abide by all decisions of WKXB-FM. The contest entry period begins May 22, 2015 at 5:00pm and will end on or before Monday August 31, 2015 at 7:00pm.
There are two methods to win:
Method 1: Participants must listen to WKXB-FM, Monday – Friday between the hours of 6:00am to 7:00pm, Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm, and Sunday between the hours of 12 noon to 5:00 pm for a cue to call 910-763-9990. Contest calls will not be accepted at any other number. The 9th caller will win a Beach Bag.
Method 2: All eligible participants may also enter during the contesting period by attending Jammin’ 99.9 (WKXB-FM) appearances/events as announced from time to time over the air on Jammin’ 99.9 (WKXB-FM). Certain attendees may be awarded a Beach Bag on a random basis.
On air winners must pick up the Beach Bag at the WKXB-FM studio, located at 25 N. Kerr Ave Wilmington, NC 28405 during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm to claim their Beach Bag. Failure to claim a Beach Bag within 30 days of the date won will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Entrants entering by phone will be charged standard phone call rates for calls according to the terms and conditions in their calling plan. Wireless services are not available in all areas.
5. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Giveaway constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), each Winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
Winners subject to verification. No prize substitutions by winner. Prize is non-transferable by winners. If for reasons that are beyond the control of WKXB-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC or Capitol Broadcasting Company the Grand Prize is not available for fulfillment as laid out above, WKXB-FM reserves the right to offer the Grand Prize winner a prize of equal prize value of the prize listed above. To claim prize, winner(s) may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification, acceptable to Sponsors in its sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the sole discretion of Sponsors if the prize, or any component thereof, is unavailable for any reason. Failure to claim prize by deadline may result in forfeiture of prize.
6. ODDS: Odds of becoming a winner through the on air method (Method 1) depend on the number of listeners participating and the order in which calls are received. Due to the time delay that exist between WKXB-FM’s over-the-air signal and WKXB-FM’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the webcast may hear the “Cue to call on-air Sounder” later than listeners listening to the over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener becoming a winner may be diminished.
Odds of becoming a winner through the event appearance method depend upon the number of eligible contestants that show up at the event and how soon they show.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Giveaway will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Giveaway. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS GIVEAWAY, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the Prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the Prize. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event selected Winner(s) of the Prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the Prize or, if such selected Winner fails to timely claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may select an alternate Winner (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner(s) must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
8. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Giveaway, the Sponsors reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Giveaway Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) are not responsible for any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Giveaway. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: To receive a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.jammin999fm.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Jammin’ 99.9 Perry’s Emporium Beach Bag 2015 Rules, 25 North Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405. These Official Rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Giveaway or to comply with applicable law.
11. WKXB-FM: Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC. 25 N Kerr Ave Wilmington, NC 28405.